SG571Replaced by SG575
SAB GOBLIN 570 WHITE/GREY (with main and tail blades)
• Main rotor diameter: 1278 mm (with 570 mm blades) • FBL System • Main blade length: 550 to 575mm • Tail rotor diameter: 260 mm • Tail blade length: 95 mm • Main shaft diameter: 10 mm • Spindle shaft diameter: 8 mm • Weight including electronics: 2400 g (excluding batteries).
• Full carbon boom • Battery tray 6S and 12S • Inside carbon rod • Dampened tail system
• Cyclic Servos: Standards size 40mm
• Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
• Typical Speed Controller:
• Maximum motor size: 4025 size (52 mm diameter, 56 mm height)
6S 1000-1400 Kv
12S 500-700 Kv
12S 500-700 Kv
• Battery compartment:
6S 5000/5500 mAh. Max dimension 50x60x200mm
12S 2600/3300 mAh. Max dimension 50x45x280mm
• 21T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
• 1 battery tray with straps
• 570 mm main blades
• 95 mm tail blades
The following motor pulleys are available:
H0215-16-S-16T Pinion = ratio 12.9:1
H0215-17-S-17T Pinion = ratio 12.2:1
H0215-18-S-18T Pinion = ratio 11.5:1
H0215-19-S-19T Pinion = ratio 10.9:1
H0215-20-S-20T Pinion = ratio 10.3:1
H0215-21-S-21T Pinion = ratio 9.8:1
H0215-22-S-22T Pinion = ratio 9.4:1
H0215-23-S-23T Pinion = ratio 9:1
H0215-24-S-24T Pinion = ratio 8.5:1
All these motor pulleys are for a 6 mm motor shaft. Each pulley includes an adapter for 5 mm motor shafts.
• HPS (High Precision Head System)
• 10mm high strength steel main shaft
• 8mm high strength steel spindle shaft
• 2mm carbon frames.
• Stronger main gear, Gates GT3 motor belts, 10 mm one-way bearing • Strong landing gear. Landing gear mounting brackets do not require bolts to be installed. The brackets are a break point during a crash preserving frames and other important parts
• Aluminum tail case for increased stiffness.
• Dampened tail system for increased vibration tolerance
• 6S and 12 S battery
• Battery tray with lock system.
• Nylon bolt break-away system to preserve the boom during a crash
• Aluminum ESC support
• Standard size cyclic servos
• Standard size tail servo • Canopy saver, protects the canopy edges from scuffing.