GOBLIN RAW 700 NITRO
The power available in a nitro model is half the power of the electric model.
The search for lightness is fundamental... for this reason, the RAW 700 NITRO uses a mix of solutions between size 700 and size 600, looking for the maximum optimization of all the parts.
The result is a model of about 4Kg (No fuel) ready to fly.
With this weight, the engine never loses rpm, the feeling is like having an electric model in your hands.
Goblin RAW NITRO, The lightest 700 sized nitro from SAB
- RTF Approx. Weight: 4040 g (RTF no fuel)
- Main blade length: 650mm to 720mm ( 690mm included )
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm ( 105mm included )
- Main rotor diameter: 1558 mm (with 690 mm blades)
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades)
- Engine: .90 to .105 Nitro Heli Engine
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size 40mm
- Tail Servo: Standard size 40mm
- Throttle Servo: Mini size 35 mm or Standard size 40mm
- Main Rotor ratio: 7.7- 8.3 :1 (27T included: 8:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.1 - 4.9:1 ( 22T included: 5.1:1 )
- Tank Capacity: 650ml
- RX Battery Size: 2S-1800 / 2500 mAh
Power train is fully enclosed in an aluminum case. Helical gears, we looked for the most innovative and avant-garde solutions.
ONE WAY BEARING
Sprag One-Way clutch bearing and 3°support for the secondary shaft. Maximum reliability for transmission
The Raw Nitro fuel tank has a 0.65 liter capacity, allowing for very long flight times, upwards of 8-10 minutes!
The battery is located in the center of the model; this allows for an optimal moment of inertia and improving the dynamics around the rotor axis!
TAIL BELT TENSIONER
Tail belt tensioner included. It shows the correct tension during setup.
TENSIONING TAIL BELT TOOL
A special tool included in the kit makes it very easy to tighten the tail belt to the proper tension.